ANSYS SCADE Academic Research
With the ANSYS SCADE Academic Research Bundle of licenses, RESEARCHERS get access to the latest system and software engineering technology.
They benefit from full product licenses, with no restrictions, granted along with a library of references around the technology.
You become part of the ANSYS SCADE Academic Community, allowing you to share your latest findings and communicate with other researchers and industrial users around the world.
ANSYS SCADE Academic Teaching
As part of the ANSYS SCADE Teaching Bundle of licenses, PROFESSORS have the opportunity to introduce every level of a system and software development life cycle to their students.
The qualified/certified code generation aspects of the ANSYS SCADE tools allow professors to link classes directly with critical industries, formal environments and best practices.Due to the complete portfolio of material provided by ANSYS/Esterel Technologies, in particular customer use cases, you have the tools to prepare students to face real challenges that they will have to solve during their professional life.
- Commercial production design, design validation or design assessment work,
- Commercial manufacturing engineering work,
- Commercial research,
- Consulting work performed by academic students, faculty or academic account staff,
- Training of commercial company employees.
The specific language that we use on our academic product license form is available from your ANSYS SCADE sales contact. A summary of the terms use, excerpted from our license form (section 5) is provided below.
License Form Excerpt
The analysis work performed with the program(s) must be nonproprietary work. Licensee and its contract users must be affiliated with an academic facility. Licensee may additionally permit individuals who are students at such academic facility to access and use the program(s). Such students will be considered contract users of licensee. The program(s) may not be used for competitive analysis (such as benchmarking) or for any commercial activity, including consulting.
Notwithstanding any terms of the agreement to the contrary, academic program(s) may be accessed and used by licensee at the designated site or any other location within a 50 mile radius of the designated site, provided that such location is within the same country as the designated site. Such limitations apply to any access and/or use of the academic program(s), including, but not limited to, access via a VPN connection or through license borrowing.
- Academic Teaching: These products may be used only for student instruction, student projects and student demonstrations.
- Academic Research: These products may be used only for degree and/or nondegree-related research, student instruction, student projects and student demonstrations.
- Academic Associate: These products may be used only for industry-related research, degree and/or nondegree-related research, student instruction, student projects and student demonstrations.
The ANSYS SCADE licenses granted under the Academic Program are one-year licenses. Subject to applicants meeting program terms and conditions, licenses are for fully functional ANSYS SCADE products. Software is available in both standalone and network license versions.
If you need a larger LAN radius (for distance learning programs) or a total academic software solution for an entire campus, discuss your requirements with your ANSYS SCADE sales person.