Benefits and Resources
What does it mean to be part of the ANSYS SCADE Academic Program?
ANSYS/Esterel Technologies provides all-inclusive resources for teaching industrial modeling of critical systems and software. This means:
- Fully functional ANSYS SCADE products,
- A comprehensive curriculum of material,
- Interactive courseware including teaching material, exercises, laboratories, and industry-like projects, and
- E-learning videos.
We want you to get your hands on the tools quickly and enjoy the ANSYS SCADE academic experience at its maximum.
As a member of the program, you will get access to the academic package that includes:
- ANSYS SCADE System: the SysML-based system design tool for model-based systems engineering.
- ANSYS SCADE Suite: the model-based development environment for embedded software, including:
- The certified/qualified KCG code generator that follows the international safety standards (Civilian and Military Aeronautics, Industry, Rail Transportation, Nuclear Energy and Automotive);
- The TSO tool, Timing and Stack Optimizer dedicated to perform static program analysis on stack usage and execution time and support application profiling.
- ANSYS SCADE Display: the graphics design and development environment for embedded Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and its certified/qualified KCG code generator.
- ANSYS SCADE Test for embedded control software and HMI verification, including:
- The Rapid Prototyper, with its widgets library, to empower ANSYS SCADE model simulation with easy-to-design interactive graphical panels.
- The TMC (Test Model Coverage) tool for coverage analysis and reports on requirements-based test coverage for ANSYS SCADE Suite models;
- ANSYS SCADE LifeCycle: which provides unique support of processes and product data management enabling full application life cycle management, which means:
- The Reporter tool to automate the time consuming job of creating detailed and complete reports from ANSYS SCADE System, ANSYS SCADE Suite and ANSYS SCADE Display.
Depending on whether your activities are involved with teaching or research, ANSYS/Esterel Technologies offers discounted pricing conditions customized to your activities and budget. Any other tool that is useful for your activities can, of course, be included as part of the academic convention.
Contact us for more details: email@example.com.