SCADE Server Creator for ARINC 661 Compliant Systems
The SCADE Server Creator allows CDS developers to automatically generate a large part of an ARINC 661 compliant server from a set of Configuration Files, and from the Widgets Library.
The SCADE Server Creator is completed by C source code corresponding to:
- the Core part of the server, independent from the platform architecture (RTOS / HW / drivers), which contains the common services and structures used by various parts of the server. Modifications of this core part are required only if new capabilities are needed in the server.
- the Architecture part of the server, platform dependent, which includes the main loop, the I/O dispatching, OpenGL/video initialization or the definition of the windows and layers configuration. This part requires customization by the end-user to match the target architecture.
- Automatic generation of a large part of the ARINC 661 server source code
- Automatic generation of a readable and printable report from the formal “ARINC 661 Configuration” files, describing the parameters, creation structure, event structures or run-time modifiable parameters tables for each widget with the same layout as the ARINC 661 ‘paper’ specification
- Source code of a configurable, portable ARINC 661 Server
- Server Software Documentation
- Interface and Software Requirement Documents
- Design Documents
- Certification Guidelines
- Characteristics of the generated server:
- Portable (natively works under Windows XP, Windows 7 and Linux)
- Configurable through the ARINC 661 configuration files (customizable list of widgets, customizable widget interfaces – definition or runtime parameters, events, etc. – customizable dependencies between widgets).
- Configurable part of the ARINC 661 Server automatically generated by the Server Creator
- Limited and well identified platform dependencies (such as memory management, graphics resource access, main scheduling, etc.)
- Multi UA support, multi DF support
- Management of several DUs, Windows and Layers “configurations”, automatically generated from XML configuration files
- Run-time reconfiguration of the DUs, Windows and Layers.
- Multi cursors support, multiple “keyboard-like” devices support
- Communication protocol based on Ethernet and TCP/IP (PC server).
- SCADE Widget Creator for ARINC 661 Compliant Systems