SCADE LifeCycle Qualified Testing Environment (QTE)
SCADE Suite Users, are you concerned about cost and productivity issues associated with Testing activities? Do you need to automate requirement based testing on host and on target? Are you interested in Testing processes and tools suitable in a model-based approach?
Join us for a presentation of SCADE LifeCycle Qualified Testing Environment (QTE). In this webinar, we will introduce the main challenges of embedded software testing. Then we will present a testing flow that starts from test case creation to test case execution on host then on target while automating repeatable activities. We will show how DO178-B/C requirements are met. Every QTE capability will be demonstrated with an illustrative use case.
- SCADE Suite testing processes and activities
- Automated execution of the tests of the SCADE Suite models on host.
- Automated execution of the tests of the SCADE Suite models to measure model test coverage.
- Automated execution of the tests on target.
- Process integration and application lifeCycle management
This webinar is primarily intended for those involved in the testing of embedded software on host and target. This webinar addresses, as well, general purpose testing issues and testing in a DO-178B/C context.