Using SCADE to Develop Agile EN50128/CENELEC Certified Rail Applications
Join Esterel Technologies for an introduction to developing both onboard and wayside systems for EN 50128/CENELEC certified applications. Learn about the benefits of using a model-based tool for your development project and understand how an agile development process saves time and effort when delivering certified applications.
You Will Learn:
- Examining issues faced by developers of EN 50128/CENELEC compliant applications.
- Establishing the proper modeling approach for the development of safety-related EN 50128 applications with Esterel’s SCADE product family
- Merging existing development flows with a SCADE development flow.
- Understanding EN 50128/CENELEC certification aspects.
- Using proper modeling techniques and certified automatic code generation from models to drastically improve agility and productivity while maintaining the highest level of safety and reliability.
This webinar is primarily intended for those involved in the development of EN 50128 safety-related system and software designs for all individual systems which may exist within the overall railway control and protection systems.