EN 50128:2011 – What’s new and applying it to your development and verification process
Esterel Technologies, Gérard MORIN, VP Profesional Services
EN 50128:2011 presents a number of challenges for developers of railways applications. Modifications to the standard and understanding how they apply to new development cycles are important. And what are the best ways to ensure that your application development and verification process will lead to certification under the new standard in an efficient manner?
Join us to learn the changes to the standard and how to apply it. Learn how to best tailor your development and verification process with model-based development and verification and formal methods strategies.
What you will learn:
• Determining the key drivers of your project in a model-based approach
• Establishing your project lifecycle
• Establishing the plans for your project
• Managing requirements, architecture, design of components and V&V activities
• Monitoring and achieving your project according to the targeted Safety Level