Developing Safety-Related Railway Applications under EN 50128:2011 with SCADE Suite® – An Introduction
Tasked with the development of EN 50128:2011 compliant software for Railway applications? Need to ensure your software design process is in full compliance with the new EN 50128:2011 standard and related certification process? Concerned about cost and productivity issues associated with the development of EN 50128:2011 applications?
Join us for an introduction to developing Safety-related Applications under EN 50128:2011 with SCADE Suite. In this webinar, we will introduce the value of the formal design, verification, and implementation technologies offered by SCADE Suite to develop critical applications under EN 50128:2011. In essence, we will look at the problems developers face when confronted with EN 50128:2011 up to SIL 4 compliance and how the SCADE Suite technology helps them increase their productivity while maintaining the highest level of safety and reliability in their applications.
- Software Development in EN 50128:2011
- Examining issues faced by developers of EN 50128:2011 SIL 3/4 compliant applications.
- Establishing the proper modeling approach for the development of safety-related EN 50128:2011 applications.
- Overcoming the challenges in the development of safety-related applications, in terms of specification, verification, and efficiency of the resulting software.
- Using proper modeling techniques and automatic code generation from models to drastically improve productivity while maintaining the highest level of safety and reliability.
This webinar is primarily intended for those involved in the development of EN 50128:2011 safety-related software designs for all individual systems which may exist within the overall railway control and protection systems.