Developing Mission and Safety-Critical Applications under DO-178B and Getting Ready for DO-178C
Tasked with the development of DO-178B compliant embedded software for avionics applications? Need to ensure your software design process is in full compliance with the DO-178B standard and related qualification process? Concerned about cost and productivity issues associated with the development of DO-178B applications? Curious about the future DO-178C and its impact on your development?
In this webinar, we will introduce the value of the formal design, verification, and implementation technologies offered by SCADE Suite to develop critical embedded control applications under DO-178B. In essence, we will look at the problems developers face when confronted with DO-178B level A compliance and how the SCADE Suite technology helps them increase their productivity while maintaining the highest level of safety and reliability in their applications. We will briefly introduce Esterel SCADE Display, used by developers of safety-critical embedded display applications under DO-178B. We will also discuss the newest standard in development, DO-178C .
- Examining issues faced by developers of DO-178B level A compliant applications.
- Establishing the proper modeling approach for the development of safety-critical, DO-178B applications.
- Overcoming the challenges in the development of safety-critical applications, in terms of specification, verification, and efficiency of the resulting software.
- Using proper modeling techniques and automatic code generation from models to drastically improve productivity while maintaining the highest level of safety and reliability.
- Exploring DO-178C and how it will impact application development:
- Model-based Development and Verification
- Formal Verification
- Tool Qualification