Specific Source Code Licensing terms for Esterel Technologies SCADE Products
In addition to the Software License Agreement referenced on the License Form incorporating these additional provisions by reference, the following additional terms shall apply to Licensee’s use of any component of the Program(s) provided in source code form:
- SCADE Display KCG : This Program includes the disclosure of the OGLX library’s source code. This disclosure is granted for the sole purpose of the compilation of the OGLX library onto the customer required platform, and to include the compiled binary version into its own applications to the exclusion of any other activity.
- Any other use of that source code requires a specific and formal authorization from Licensor, at Licensor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Licensee disclose and/or modify the OGLX library source code without the prior written consent of Licensor.
- SCADE System Advanced Modeler: This Program includes the Papyrus MDT module which is licensed under the Eclipse Public License version 1 under the terms referenced at the Eclipse Official Web Site: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
- SCADE Server Creator for ARINC 661 Compliant system: this Program also includes a server source code referenced “Server Core” which is licensed without any additional usage restriction.
- SCADE System Avionics Package: This Program also includes a set of avionics configurations XML source code referenced “Avionics, A429, A664, A653, CAN” which is licensed without any additional usage restriction.